Tuesday, December 3, 2013

 BEEDS WORK

I have bored in free time so I again started the handicrafts.

When the schools reopened Reeja teacher has brought a flower pot which is made with beeds. I have attracted by that. But at that time I have to study for my practical exams and viva.  When the exams over I bought some beeds and started to make the flower pot. Teacher helped me. while I have completed one pot she brought  some other type of flowerpot. I bring it to my home and by looking on that i made one on that night itself. Next day I showed the newly made one to the teachers. the next two days were holiday due to rain. I thought my siblings will be happy if i give them a flowerpot with flowers which is made by me. So I started making flowerpots with beeds and flowers with stokins. At the same time I  made some bracelets for my niece with beeds.

I searched in the net for more patterns I saw different types of handbags and purses made up of beeds. Collected the images of some and started making handbags which inspirated all the teachers in my school. Most of them started making flowerpots and bags.


No comments: